CHO America is proud to help local independent restaurants. Restaurants will be able to sign up to receive a free selection of premium olive and cooking oil during the month of March.
“We are very excited to help the community and support local businesses. We realize many restaurants are still dealing with issues stemming from shutdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic,” says CHO America’s CEO Wajih Rekik. “These are restaurants in our own communities, restaurants where we have our Friday office lunch, where we used to enjoy our social and family gatherings, restaurants that make the charm and the beauty of our cities. I am heartbroken to see so many of them on the brink of collapse and some already closed for good. Our help, though symbolic, we hope will come as a boost of positive energy, a reminder of how appreciated these restaurants are and how much we look forward to having them as part of our return to normal. We will introduce our chefs to our “oil innovations” with healthier, organic options and real good Extra virgin olive oils.”
Each independent restaurant can sign up once and will pick up their free premium olive and cooking oil from either our Houston or Montreal offices. The contact person listed on the sign-up form will receive a call to set up the pick-up time. Pick up times per location will be:
• Houston: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 11:00 am
• Montreal: Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
The olive and cooking oil will be selected from CHO America’s various brands and will vary based on availability at each location on pick-up day. The program is subject to limited quantities. CHO America’s participating brands include:
• Terra Delyssa: The premium, traceable, extra virgin olive oil with a mild and smooth flavor and versatility.
• Origin 846: The healthiest unfiltered, unprocessed, and decanted premium extra virgin olive oil.
• Fork & Leaf: A natural and organic selection of healthy Non-GMO oil blends formulated for all of today’s cooking methods.
• Bulk By CHO: Olive oils and specialty oils for food, cosmetic and supplement manufacturing.
Restaurants can register here: www.bulkbycho.com